Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan (2/6/2012-2/12/2012)

I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday. We are not really watching the Super Bowl as we don't get NBC. My hubby may be watching it on his computer, though.

You may notice on my menu for the week I have porcupine meatballs, again. That is
because I haven't made them the prior two weeks I had them on the menu. By the time they were on their, I just didn't have the energy to get to them. Oh well. I hope we will be able to remedy that this week and
try them next Sunday evening.


I am excited to try a totally new breakfast cookie recipe this week. This one is one off the top of my head that combines the oatmeal raisin cookie recipe with other stuff to hopefully make some delicious and somewhat nutritious breakfast cookies. If they turn out well, we will have them up on the blog!

Here's the menu for the week!

Monday
(2/6/12):

Breakfast-Cereal or Oatmeal and Spelt Toast
Lunch-Nachos w/LO roast
Dinner-Rib Steaks and Quinoa w/veggies

Tuesday (2/7/12):
Breakfast-Cinnamon Applesauce Bread
Lunch-Almond Butter and Jelly Sandwiches w/nacho chips and carrots
Dinner-LO Rib Steaks and Wild Rice

Wednesday (2/8/12):
Breakfast-Breakfast Cookies (hopefully…and if they turn out well I will put the recipe up)
Lunch-Salmon Salad on Rice Cakes or Spelt bread
Dinner-Chick Thighs and Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Thursday (2/9/12):
Breakfast-Oatmeal and Spelt Toast
Lunch-LOs
Dinner-Mom Soup

Friday (2/10/12):
Breakfast-Muffins (haven't decided what kind, yet)
Lunch-Pizza
Dinner-LOs

Saturday (2/11/12):
Breakfast-LO muffins
Lunch-Tator Tots w/LOs or eggs
Dinner-McDonald's (friends birthday party)

Sunday (2/12/12):
Breakfast-Oatmeal and Spelt Toast
Lunch-LOs
Dinner-Porcupine Meatballs

To Bake: Spelt Bread
Cinnamon Applesauce Bread
Breakfast Cookies
Muffins

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...