Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan (1/30/2012-2/4/2012)

I think I need to tell everyone that Monday January 30th is my 30th birthday (applause, noisemakers, etc. going on in my head), so I get to decide what special meals I want on my birthday. I’ve decided I will do this with my family throughout the years. It’s only fair, right? Plus, it makes the day just a little more special for the person. We have already done the extended family celebration, so there will probably not be another cake. My sweet mother-in-law, Alana, made me a spelt chocolate cake with German Chocolate Cake icing. It was very good and I’m sure my mother would have been happy, which is why I asked for that particular cake in the first case.


As you may see from my meal plan, we have a lot of repeat meals from last week. This would be because we had more leftovers than we thought we would from our salmon. We also started a workout routine (I’ll put that in another post) that messed up the time for meals a few times. Yeah, we need to get the time of day for that figured out around my hubby’s office hours, baby naps, food making, etc. I hope this week will go a bit better and we can stick to the plan better. Which means, I am going to go get some chicken and hamburger out for dinner tomorrow…just a moment.

Okay, I am back (I was going to put up a picture to show you the meat was out thawing, but I didn't think you would really want to see it), and here is the menu!

Monday (1/30/2012):
Breakfast-Spelt Muffins (new recipe)
Lunch-Chicken and Mashed Potatoes
Dinner-Aunt Betsy’s

Tuesday (1/31/2012):
Breakfast-Cereal
Lunch-LOs
Dinner-Asian Noodle Soup

Wednesday (2/1/2012):
Breakfast-Oatmeal and Spelt Toast
Lunch-LO
Dinner-Cream of Broccoli Soup

Thursday (2/2/2012):
Breakfast-Cereal
Lunch-LO or Salad
Dinner-BBQ Beef on Rice Cakes or Spelt Bread

Friday (2/3/2012):
Breakfast-Spelt Waffles
Lunch-Salmon Salad
Dinner-LOs or Nachos

Saturday (2/4/2012):
Breakfast-Oatmeal, Spelt Toast, Fruit
Lunch-Hot Dogs
Dinner-Fried Chicken and Tater Tots

Sunday (2/5/2012):
Breakfast-Spelt Donuts
Lunch-LO or Almond Butter and Jelly on Rice Cakes
Dinner-Porcupine Meatballs

Baking: Spelt Muffins
Spelt Bread
Spelt Donuts

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...