Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan (1/23/12-1/29/12)

I have packed this meal plan with plenty of links from different websites. I am trying a lot of new recipes this week. I will not follow the recipes exactly, most likely, but I plan to follow as much as I can without using wheat or dairy. Many of these websites were referred by a friend for meals, so I don't endorse the websites, just the recipes!

It’s a good thing I didn’t put the the meal plan yesterday (Sunday) because I made a few changes this morning. We don’t have applesauce until after the boys and I go to Costco today, so I had to switch breakfast for Monday and Tuesday. Not sure how this will go down with the boys or my patience. Have you ever seen a 20 month old try to eat oatmeal on their own? Yeah…not pretty :o)


On a brighter note, my youngest son, Grant, is 20 months old today! Here's a picture of him when he has smoothie all over his face. He’s such a sweet pea when he is not smearing oatmeal, yogurt, or smoothie all over his highchair or himself *sigh*

So, here’s the plan for the week!

Monday (1/23):
Breakfast-Oatmeal and Spelt Toast
Lunch-Salad
Dinner-Taco Potatoes

Tuesday (1/24):
Breakfast-Cinnamon Applesauce Bread
Lunch-LOs into Nachos
Dinner-Goulash w/Corn Pasta and Side Salad

Wednesday (1/25):
Breakfast-Potatoes, Bacon (or Turkey Sausage), Eggs, Smoothie
Lunch-LO
Dinner-Whole Salmon (barbeque in stove) w/quinoa and veggies

Thursday (1/26):
Breakfast-Cereal (due to swimming)
Lunch-LO Salmon and Quinoa w/salad
Dinner-Porcupine Meatballs w/Rice

Friday (1/27):
Breakfast-Rice
Lunch-LO or Hot Dogs
Dinner-Valentino’s Pizza! (they have a gluten free crust and dairy free cheese)

Saturday (1/28):
Breakfast-Waffles
Lunch-LO or BLTs
Dinner-Cream of Broccoli Soup

Sunday (1/29):
Breakfast-Oatmeal and Spelt Toast
Lunch-LO
Dinner-Noodle Soup Bowl

To Bake: Cinnamon Applesauce Bread
Spelt Bread
Apple Crisp w/Soaked Oats Topping

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...