Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan 12/19/11-12/24/11

By Lorie at MommyandKiddos.com

This last week was interesting. Grandma stayed with us for a couple of days, my hubby and I got to go out without the kiddos TWO (2) nights in a row and I didn't have a menu plan.

Everything was good...except the whole not having a menu plan part.

My dh went to the store one night at 5:30pm to get canned salmon for the boys to have salmon salad sandwiches for dinner because I had not gotten out meat to defrost. I could excuse it with the fact I was stick all week, but still...I should have had something planned so he could follow it.

Therefore---back to menu planning we go!


Cinnamon Applesauce Bread


Monday:
Breakfast: Cinnamon Applesauce Bread, Bacon, Cuties
Lunch: Leftovers (LO) or Hot Dogs
Dinner: Burgers (late evening party and will eat there or get home late)

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Oatmeal and Spelt Bread (Grandma's recipe)
Lunch: Salmon Salad on Rice Cakes or Spelt Bread
Dinner: Tacos

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Pancakes and Smoothies
Lunch: BLT's (actually more like BSTA's) and Chips
Dinner:Stir Fry Chicken and Rice

Thursday:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Salad with LO's
Dinner: Steaks and Risotto

Friday:
Breakfast: Potatoes, Bacon and Eggs (for those able)
Lunch: Nachos (using LO steak)
Dinner: Spaghetti and Meatballs

Saturday:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: LO's
Dinner: Smokie Corn Dogs (little smokies made into corn dogs) and Salad


I cut the week a bit short due to Christmas Dinner. We will probably do a somewhat traditional meal with Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Salad, etc. I will put up pictures or a few of the things we do that are special for everyone to see.


Hope this will help you come up with ideas for your weeks meals.
If you haven't planned yet...steal a few of mine. I really don't mind!

1 comment:

Kasey @ Walking Redeemed said...

Great menu plan! And I love how you plan to use up your leftovers!! You've definitely inspired me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...