Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan 11/27/11-12/3/11

Sunday 11/27/11
Breakfast: Applesauce Bread (recipe to come), Smoothies
Lunch: whatever we can find :o)
Dinner: Chicken and Tator Tots

Monday 11/28/11
Breakfast: Cereal (because the boys know we have it), Mandarin Oranges
Lunch: Leftover Chicken on salad or as nachos
Dinner: Mom Soup

Tuesday 11/29/11
Breakfast: Rice Waffles, Mandarin Oranges
Lunch: Leftover Mom Soup
Dinner: Chicken, Rice and Veggies (easy to throw together before belly dance class)

Wednesday 11/30/11
Breakfast: Leftover Rice
Lunch: BLT (with substitutions for our allergies)
Dinner: Shepherd's Pie (easy for my hubby to watch cook while I got a Wildtree meeting)

Thursday 12/1/11
Breakfast: Pumpkin Muffins
Lunch: Leftover Shepherd's Pic
Dinner: Chicken Chili

Friday 12/2/11
Breakfast: Leftover breakfast muffins or waffles (Bible Study morning has to be easy!)
Lunch: Leftover Chicken Chili
Dinner: TBone and Rib Steak in Dutch Oven with Risotto

Saturday 12/3/11
Breakfast: Potatoes, Bacon and Eggs (for those who can eat)
Lunch: Salmon Salad on Rice Cakes (easy after playdate)
Dinner: Leftovers from the week or Hamburgers

I haven't posted in a while, but I have been doing weekly meal plans at my house for dinner.  Needless to say, they don't always go according to plan but are extremely helpful when grocery shopping or using what I have in the house.
It was necessary to add Breakfast to my ideas (and lunch, which I had been neglecting these last weeks) as we were ALWAYS at a loss of what to make except for cereal or oatmeal. 
I will be updating this post with links to recipes that I already have on here.
I hope this helps other with their meal plans!
Have a great week and comment or ask questions!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...