Sunday, February 12, 2012

Meal Plan: Monday and Tuesday

Last week was interesting. We were all sick. Everyone had a runny nose, some of us had a sore throat, and some of us you wouldn't be able to tell anything was wrong. Isn't it interesting how little boys can be sick, yet, you wouldn't be able to tell?

I have not been motivated to do anything except read a couple of really good books that I found on Inspired Books. It's a nice website where I have downloaded numerous free Kindle books. I don't have a Kindle, so I also downloaded the Kindle reader on my PC to read them. Nice to not get fines for not turning my books in on time!

Therefore, I only have 2 days of meal plans ready. I will give you those, and, then, I will figure out the rest tomorrow. This should help get you started, though. I have to admit some are pretty processed, though.

Monday:
Breakfast-Cereal (I gave in and bought some Natures Path Granola)
Lunch-Salmon Salad Sandwiches on Rice Cakes, Carrots, Cuties
Dinner-Porcupine Meatballs (yes, we still didn't make them), Broccoli

Tuesday:
Breakfast-Cereal (there should be some left)
Lunch-ABJ (Almond Butter and Jelly) on Rice Cakes and Smoothies
Dinner-Brined Chicken Thighs, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

That's it, so far, ladies and gentlemen. I hope to have more later in the week. I'm kind of excited for the dinners as they sound pretty good!

Have a good week, all, and God Bless!

If you like my blog remember to follow me on Facebook or by RSS Feed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...