Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

It is 2011!

I must say that 2010 went fast.  I agree with what I have heard a lot of people say this year, "Time seems to go faster as you get older."  I'm not sure, but I think this really started happening after I had children.  It seems that time passes before you know it because you are so busy taking care of the kids and meeting their needs.  Don't get me wrong, I love it, most of the time, but everyone needs a little slow down time, right?

I am off the subject of my post, so I will get back to it.

I wanted to share some New Year's Resolutions.  I usually don't share these with the whole world.  In fact, I don't usually make resolutions, but this year, I wanted to.  Mostly because I need to work toward some goals for myself and my family.

So, in order of importance (to me):
1. Develop a more positive attitude.
2. Develop a better physical physique.
3. Become better organized in all areas of my life...mommyhood, household, career (I think that is basically it)

I think all these resolutions are very important, but I have them in a particular order for a reason.  I think developing a positive attitude is the most important of all my goals.  I am sure there are tons of studies that show people with a positive mental attitude have more energy, are more creative, and can overcome obstacles better.  I think that will help in my other other two goals as well as open the door to a host of other good things to come my way.

If you would like, post a comment with your own resolutions.  I would love to hear them!

I hope this post finds my readers in good spirits.  I also wish you all a Happy, Safe, and Blessed New Year!
God Bless!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...